Happy New August to your amazing self ♥It’s another review session and today, we will be putting our desires for the month (and the rest of the year) into perspective.
Come with me, I’ll show you how.
In this message, the minister educates us on the importance of right and bold speaking. Taking her foundation text from Genesis 1:1-3 and Ezekiel 37:1-14, she lets us know that even God was challenged by the initial darkness of the earth; but the situation only changed when He spoke. He had to speak light to see light.
I’ll share a few learning points with you:
- Enough of throwing a pity party each time you are faced with a challenge. Even God was challenged, why do you think you will not face challenges? However, you can take a cue from God; speak to that challenge and see it dissipate.
- Circumstances should not determine the happenings in your life. Like a choir conductor who backs the crowd and faces the choristers, you must learn to back negative circumstances and face your vision.
- Every attack of the devil starts with a knock on your door (symptoms of an illness, negative reports, bad dreams, etc) ; it’s up to you to allow or disallow him from having further access into your life.
- Your words are very powerful. Even the almighty God can be incapacitated by your words when they do not align with His plans for your life.
- Life is a battle of words; as God is speaking, the devil also is. Whose words would play out in your life? Everything God created can hear, whether animate or inanimate. Speak!
The latter part of this message has a prayer segment which must not be glossed over. Take advantage of the prayer points raised and open fire into the new month. It doesn’t matter if your head can’t fathom how it would happen, don’t stop declaring until it becomes a reality.
This message was preached at This Present House, Lagos sometime in 2015 but as with the word of God, it is still very potent. It is highly recommended for you.
God’s blessings always,
**Image: Sourced here