Hello Amazing One,
We are delighted to have you join yet another exciting edition of Review Thursday. Up for review today is a book by Mike Murdock that guides the reader towards discovering his/her assignment. Come along with us.
‘Assignment,’ here refers to one’s God-ordained purpose; the reason for which God has you here on earth.
Mike Murdock through this short, yet impactful piece identifies seven signposts that could guide one towards realizing this assignment.
- Your assignment is any problem you were created to solve on earth
- What you love is a clue to the gifts and wisdom you contain to complete your assignment.
- What you hate is a clue to what you are assigned to correct.
- What grieves you is a clue to something you are assigned to heal.
- If you rebel against your assignment, God may permit painful experiences to correct you.
- Your assignment will require seasons of preparation.
- You will only succeed when your assignment becomes an obsession.
As you meditate on these pointers, we trust God with you to find answers concerning your assignment. It sells for $7.00 on Amazon. Do well to get yourself a copy.