Happy new month! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and April. I pray you will have an encounter in this new month in Jesus name, Amen!
For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the Lord our GodJeremiah 31:6
Jesus Unhindered Ministry (JUM) will be fasting and praying for the first 7 days of every month from March 2022 to February 2023 with the details of each fast to be further disclosed. For April, 1st to 7th, you can join JUM to fast and pray for yourself and for Nigeria, as led by the Holy Spirit.
You can check their Instagram page for detailed instructions, however, the fast starts at midnight each day and you can break at 3 pm or 6 pm. No food or liquids are allowed during the time of fasting and you can join them in their 30 minutes prayers every midday, 12-12:30, during the fast. They have also put up really helpful tips on how to prepare for the fast;
- Be intentional about the prayer points
- Play worship songs around you throughout the day
- Dedicate at least 1 hour in the day to pray in the Holy Ghost
- Be ready to hear the Lord by always keeping a pen and journal close to you to write as you hear the Lord speak
- Seek medical advice before joining the fast if you are pregnant
Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doorsProverbs 8:34
They are already 2 days into this month’s fast but it is never too late to join. May the Lord help us all, Amen!